Wills and Living Trusts

I wish to support the retreat center through my will.

You can support St. Raphaela Center in a will or living trust through a charitable bequest. You do not have to rewrite your current documents. You simply add an amendment, called a codicil, to your will or living trust. Here is some suggested language you can have your attorney review:

I give, devise and bequeath to St. Raphaela Center (tax I.D. 23 1597699), located in Haverford, Pennsylvania, the sum of ________________________________ dollars ($ _______________)

Or you can leave a percentage of your estate, or describe real or personal property (including exact location of that property). A gift can be given for general, unrestricted purposes, or specified for specific programs you wish to support.

Your bequest is entirely under your control during your life.